Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tinley turned ONE!!!


My baby girl turned one on Sunday, May 13th.  Not only was it her birthday but it was Mother's day and what better way to celebrate! I cant believe she is one. This past year has gone by so fast. That day I sat and thought about that same spring day one year ago. I remember how excited I was to finally meet her and see her beautiful face with her tiny ears and lips and her tiny fingers. I remember how excited I was to hear her voice. May 13th, 2011 at 10:42 pm, Tinley Lake joined our family. After she was born and they placed that sweet little body on my chest and her little cries, all I could think about was how happy I was to have a healthy baby girl in my arms and I remember looking at her Dad who was crying and he had the biggest smile on his face. It was the most perfect day and one I will never forget. Tinley sure has had a busy and very eventful year. She learned to roll over, sit up on her own, army crawl and then really crawl to keep up with her brother, pull herself up, stand, eat solid foods, babble, paint her toes for the 1st time and smile.  This next year will be just as busy and I cant wait to see what the next year as in store and all the accomplishments that she has waiting for her. May 13th, 2011 was the most perfect day when our little girl joined our family! 






Since Tinley's birthday was on Mother's Day, we decided to have her birthday the day before. It was a fun little party. She had a Wizard of Oz Party and our family came and we celebrated her special day.

Loved eating her cake

Tinley's first birthday cake that I made special for her (many thanks to Nama for helping too)




 Opening up her presents

I had to take a picture in her tutu on her first birthday too, to go with her new born picture.



HAPPY 1st  BIRTHDAY TINLEY LAKE!!
Momma & Daddy love you more then words could ever describe. You mean the absolute world to us and we are so happy you are part of our family. Your our baby girl and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment