Monday, May 28, 2012

April Showers bring May Flowers...

Now that April has brought all the rain, my plants are getting so big and beautiful. I just love the warm weather and the green grass and the full trees and plants. I just love it. It makes houses look so much nicer and full of life. I also love to pot flowers. My mother-in-law always has the most beautiful flower pots in her backyard and I just love it, so I try to make my backyard look beautiful l and full of color just like hers.

Every Mother's Day my in-laws get me a hanging 
flower basket for my front porch. 
It is one of my most favorite gifts!
The baskets are always so pretty and
 add so much color to our home.
Thank you Randy and Roxy for my beautiful basket!

My pots aren't nearly as big as my Mother-in-laws 
but I think it still turned out pretty good.  
Maybe at the end of the season this year some of 
the big pots will go on sale and I buy some. 
Notice the Blue and Orange flowers... 
Brody helped pick out the flowers this year and 
of coarse he wanted to represent Bronco Nation! :)




I planted this Lilac bush last year and it finally bloomed this year (thanks to those April showers) 
It is so pretty  with the dark and light purple colors, plus it smells so good. 
Lilac Bushes remind me of my Grandpa. He loved them and had a huge one in his yard.




No comments:

Post a Comment