Saturday, August 1, 2009

Crazy Exciting Life.... aka an update.

So life has been crazy with exciting news lately. First off we sold me cute little Miata, but it's okay because we got us a family car. We got a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I LOVE IT. It is so fun to drive, it has tons of room, and now Brody wont have to push us out of the snow in the winter.




Then on Thursday July 30th, Broxton learned to crawl. It was so fun to watch him get up on all fours and rock back and forth. Then he just went. He moves everywhere now and gets into everything. He has learned to pull the DVDs off the bookshelf and turn up and down the volume on the TV. He also likes to play with Dad's Xbox (press the buttons) and knock over his stack of games. He also found the guitar for Guitar Hero. I think we might have a guitar player on our hands. Uncle Mikey will like that. :)

These pictures were taken right before he crawled


So today was Hailey's Baby Shower. I am so excited for her and Nick. They are expecting their 1st baby this September. A cute little girl. Her room is brown and pink Lady Bugs, so her shower was brown and pink lady bugs . So cute! It was so fun to see the little dresses and shoes and blankets. They got lots of fun things.





The Grandmas
I can't wait to meet and hold that little girl. You are going to be a wonderful mother Hailey. I can't wait to do the mom thing with you. Congratulations Sista! I love you always!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michaela! :) I found your blog - can't remember if I commented yet or not! Your little guy is so cute. Glad to keep in touch!

    Diana Tueller Hulme

    ReplyDelete