Monday, August 31, 2009

FOOTBALL SEASON HERE WE COME...

So football season is just around the corner. Brody is getting all ready for the 1st game, Thursday BSU vs Oregon. He is so excited. It is so fun to watch him get so anxious about a game where guys in a uniform run around throwing a ball. This year we have our litttle man who is for sure a Bronco Fan!Bro was telling me the other night that he can't wait to take his boy to football games. It was so cute. He is the best dad. Now,I get excited because when football season is here so is the fall. The crisp cool air and the beautiful colors. It also is girls time. When Brody is with his Dad at a game, I get to spend time with my Mom. I love being with her. We go out to eat (usually Sizzler...Yummm) and then shopping every once and a while. Not only are there BSU games but we get to go watch my Dad coach football for Capital and my little brother has his games too (this is his 1st year of tackle. YAH!). So as you can see this time of year is something Brody and I look forward to... lots of family time, food, hot chocolate,blankets, and Friday and Saturday nights in the bleachers with screaming fans. What a WONDERFUL life!


1 comment:

  1. I love love love all of your new pictures, Especially the one of Broxton by himself in the hat and boots! ahhh so cute!!! I cant wait for fall to be here either, I'm so ready for the cool weather and Football season is the best!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete