Thursday, July 2, 2009

Canada & The 4th of July!


So we have been to Canada, what a beautiful country! Spent a wonderful week with Brody's parents in Whistler, British Columbia. We got to see all the construction going on in preparation of the Winter Olympics this coming winter season. It was very fun. Below are pics from our great trip.....

Whistler Mountain
Going up the Gondala
Up the Gondala again Got to see the place where the Bobsleds will race in the Olypmics

Fun little Olympic stand, Broxton got the Gold!
Canada Day in Whistler Village
Brody got to golf at Nicklaus North, I was his caddy
The American Flag made from flowers at the Border
The Canadian Flag made of flowers at the Border


So the 4th of July we spent in Pendelton, Oregon on our way home. We watched a huge Pow Wow at Wildhorse. It was very fun to watch all of the natives dancing in competitions. While enjoying the show we treated ourselves to snow cones. YUM! It was very fun. When it got dark Brody, Broxton and I followed the town crowed to a dirt lot and watched the firework show from our car. It a very fun. Brox loved the fireworks. He just stared and stared. He never took his eyes off till it was over. Then we put him in his car seat and within seconds he was asleep. It was a fun 1st 4th of July for our little man.


Broxton's 1st 4TH OF JULY!




1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun, I'm jealous, I've never been to Canada!! I love all the pictures!! Especially the picture of Broxton laughing in the 4th of July pics ha ha! He's adorable:)

    ReplyDelete