Monday, June 15, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!


So tomorrow... June 16th is our 2 year anniversary. WOW how time flies. But it doesn't seem like only 2 years it seams much longer. I guess it does seam longer when you have been together for 7 years. Bro is taking my out to dinner and a movie. I am so excited. Not only is it our anniversary but Broxton turns 6 months old. Our baby boy is already 1/2 way to the BIG 1! It is so exciting. He is trying so hard to crawl. I think it will happen in the next couple of weeks. He also is finally sleeping through the night. I don't know how to explain the gratitude I have for sleep. Sleep is one of the best things on earth, yet we don't realize it till it is taken away. I know that I have a long road ahead of me... I still have the nights when Broxton is sick, or when he has a nightmare and crawls into bed with us, and the nights when I have to stay up to help him with his homework, then the nights I stay up waiting for him to come home form hanging out with friends or from a date. I guess I have a lot of sleepless nights ahead of me but I have to say it is so worth every minute I don't get to close my eyes. I am a mom now and I have come to find out that mom's don't sleep.


So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE! I love you with all my heart. You are the best husband and father and I couldn't ever ask for anything more. I can't believe that it's been you and me for 7 years. I still remember the first time you kissed me. It is the same place you proposed to me. Those are 2 of the most wonderful days of my life (along with our wedding day and the day our son was born) that I will never forget. Your are my whole world and I look forward to forever!!! I love you... PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment