Friday, May 29, 2009

HERE WE GO....

So we have decided that we wanted enter the World of Blogging and this way we can document our life. Wow, this process of setting it up is really stressing me out. I have no idea what I am doing so I feel like I a running in circles yet I never get anywhere. We decided to blog because we have family and friends that live close and some that live far and some that we see often and some that we don't. This is a great way to keep everyone updated in the crazy life of the Chaplin's. So Brody and I got married in June of 2007 , bought a home in August of 2008, and had our baby boy in December of 2008. Life has been crazy indeed. It just seems like time is flying by. Our little man is already 5 months. Here are some pictures for a recap of our wonderful life so far.....


JUNE 16th 2007
Our Wedding Day



HONEYMOON TO SAN FRANCISCO




DECEMBER 16th 2008
Our Baby Boy entered the world

Broxton Dean Chaplin
10:01 am
6 pounds
19 1/4 inches




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Love your pics! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog guys! Love all the pics.. so cute! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete