Thank you Brody for being such a amazing Father to our children.
We Love You so much!
Also wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to my Dad. I couldn't help but think about how wonderful of a Dad I have. He is so special to me.I look back on my childhood and he has always been there. He has always stood by me through thick and thin no matter what and that has meant so much. My mom always told me when it came time to get married that I was to look at my Dad as an example. The quote below totally reminds me of what my Mom was telling me ....
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
--Henry Ward Beecher
This is one of my favorite quote because I believe that it is completely true. My Dad has been a great example in showing me how a man is to treat a woman. He loves my Mom I am very privileged to have found a man just like my Dad to marry and spend forever with.....a man who completely in love with his wife and adores his children.
Thank you my Bread for being such a wonderful Dad! I Love You!
Happy Father's Day to my favorite Father-in law Randy. He too has definitely shown Brody how to treat a woman. Thank you Randy for raising such a wonderful son and showing him how to be a great husband to his wife and father to his children. I am so glad you are the one I get to call my father-in-law!


No comments:
Post a Comment