Today my baby boy turned 3 years old. I cant believe it. Where has the time gone? Next year he will go into preschool! Crazy! A couple weeks ago we had his birthday party with family. Broxton wanted a Mickey Mouse Birthday so we had a Mickey Mouse brunch. It was so fun. Everyone came over for some Mickey Mouse pancakes and dutch oven Hungry Man and we opened presents and we sang Happy Birthday and then the kids had some cake. Broxton got great gifts. He got an XBOX Kinect game "Price is Right" (he loves that show), a robe, matchbox cars, Mickey Mouse coloring book, Mickey Mouse puzzle, Nerf gun, a Toy Story fishing game, and his Dad made him a tool bench, and he got the tools to go with it. Brody had been working on the tool bench for some time out in the garage and I think it turned out AWESOME! I made his Mickey mouse Clubhouse cake. It turned out pretty cute I thought. After everyone left Brody went to a football game and Broxton and I and Tinley, played with his new toys, hung out at home and then we watched the Polar Express and had popcorn, M & M's and hot cocoa with mini marshmallows. It was a great day celebrating his birthday.
Then today, December 16, 2011 Broxton's special day, he got to pick what he wanted for breakfast. He chose a corn dog, Wheat Thins, and Apple Juice. Quite the combo for breakfast huh? He got to play all his favorite XBOX Kinect games with Dad. Then after I got off work he got to pick where he wanted to go for his Birthday Dinner... Red Robin it was. He got his favorite Mac & Cheese and broccoli and then they sang to him and gave him an ice-cream sundae. He love it. Then we went an looked at Christmas lights. I think my little man had a great SPECIAL day! I cant for many more special days spent with him.
Broxton~
Mom & Dad love you more then you'll ever know. You mean the world to us. Thank you for being such a wonderful boy. Happy Birthday little man!!!
We love you for always and forever!
Love, Momma and Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment