Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HAPPY HaLLoWeeN & Pumpkins

This year for Halloween, Brody brought the kids to work to go trick-or-treating. Broxton was Buzzlightyear and Tinley was a Ladybug (this was Tinley's first Halloween). Broxton had alot of fun going around my office getting candy. Nothing scared him either. We also went to all the Grandma's and Grandpa's houses and Uncle Ty's and Aunt Malia's house to do some trick-or-treating. Broxton scored on the candy this year and I am not sure what I am going to do with it because we rarely eat candy. :)




This year we also to the pumpkin patch to pick out our own pumpkins. I love doing this as a family. It is a tradition for sure that I plan on continuing even when I am a grandma. It is so fun to see how happy my little boy gets when he hops onto the hay wagon to go for a hayride out to the pumpkins and then he gets to pick out his very own treasure from the patch, a treasure all his own. Tinley had no idea what was going on but it was fun for her none the less. Next year will be more fun because she will be walking and can pick out her very own too.


Finding the perfect pumpkin with Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment