This last weekend Broxton got to go for the first time to the movies. . Our Saturday started with breakfast at IHOP with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Tyson. Then off to the movies we went. We saw Toy Story 3. Broxton just loves Toy Story. He lights up when ever he sees Buzz or Woody in a store or on TV. Brox did so great in the theater. He sat through the whole movie with his blanket, his Buzz & Wood Shirt, and his M&M's. It is so fun getting to experience the 1st's with my little man. It was such a fun day. My favorite part of the whole day was when we got in the car and Brody said to me... "I have to tell you, that was one of the proudest moments I have had, watching our boy sit with his favorite show and have the biggest grin on his face and me knowing that he is so happy." I just about melted when he said that and I totally agreed with him.


How fun!!! He is so cute!!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time! love you
ReplyDeleteawesome blog ........ ur lil bro.
ReplyDelete