My Baby boy turned 4 years old on Sunday! I cant believe it! A week ago we had a Red Sox birthday party with all the family. He had so much fun and then on his actual birthday we were in Utah getting ready to travel home so we had a birthday breakfast and hit the road. I am so happy this little boy is in my life and that he picked me to be his mom! I don't know what I would ever do without him. He is such a happy boy and so special to me. I asked Broxton his birthday questions this year and below were his answers...
Here are some of Broxton's FAVORITES
(12-18-2012, 4 yrs old)
1. What is your favorite color?
(12-18-2012, 4 yrs old)
1. What is your favorite color?
Red
2. What is your favorite TV show?
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
3. What is your favorite movie?
Jake Saves Bucky
4. What is your favorite song?
Jingle bells
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Football player
6. What is your favorite number?
3
7. What is your favorite sports team?
BSU Broncos & Boston Red Sox & the Colts
8. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Disney Cruise
9. What is your favorite food?
Chicken
10. What is your favorite treat?
Ninja Fruit Snacks
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
3. What is your favorite movie?
Jake Saves Bucky
4. What is your favorite song?
Jingle bells
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Football player
6. What is your favorite number?
3
7. What is your favorite sports team?
BSU Broncos & Boston Red Sox & the Colts
8. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Disney Cruise
9. What is your favorite food?
Chicken
10. What is your favorite treat?
Ninja Fruit Snacks
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROXTON! Momma & Daddy love you SO BIG!
No comments:
Post a Comment