Monday, October 29, 2012

The most WONDERFUL place!

This past Saturday was one of the most wonderful experience I have had in my entire life! The Boise Idaho Temple was just recently renovated and they are having their open house, where anyone that wants to can walk through it before it is dedicated here in the next couple weeks. It was so awesome to walk through and see all the beautiful rooms and get to have my whole family there with me. My parents and little brother and my other little brother and his wife and little boy and my Mam and Papa and my Grams were all there. It meant the world to me that I got to walk next to my husband who was holding our son's hand and I carrying our daughter and quietly walk through the House of the Lord. I cried as soon as we entered. It was the most amazing feeling. Even though it hasn't been dedicated yet you can still feel the spirit so strong. There were the most beautiful paintings of Christ and Broxton said as soon as we walked in "Hey, Mom there's Jesus" with a  big smile on his face and every time Tinley saw one she would point and smile and in her little voice she would laugh with excitement. It was as if she sees him everyday. That day at the temple was a moment in time  that I will never forget. One day I know we will get to go back as a family and walk through again and be sealed together!


Cousin's in from of the Temple.
Such a special picture

I love how Tinley is holding on to 
her brother's hand and smiling at her cousin!

1 comment:

  1. Tearing up of your post! What a wonderful experience. I have loved going with my little's too. Love your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete