Sunday, January 1, 2012

Special Christmas Picture

When I think of Christmas I think of this picture of me and my little brother all dressed up in our matching Christmas outfits. It is my ultimate favorite picture of us. It encompasses every bit of our childhood and tells every Christmas memory. When I was pregnant with Tinley and before we found out she was a little girl, I couldn't wait to get a Christmas picture of my two babies at Christmas time in their matching outfits, so that one day they can look back and see all the wonderful memories of being a kid and having their best bud right there to share it with them. I was happy with whatever Heavenly Father blessed us with but secretly I was hoping for a little girl just so I could buy a Christmas dress. The day we found out she was a girl I went right to the store and bought Tinley her first Christmas dress and a matching outfit for Broxton. When the holidays rolled around this year, it was time to take pics of my two little ones and got them all dressed up in their matching outfits. I hope one day they cherish these pics and remember how wonderful their childhood was and how special Christmas time is especially when you have your best bud right next to you to share it with.

Me and my little brother Michael

Broxton and Tinley

No comments:

Post a Comment