The other morning as I was headed out the door for work I noticed the lady's maple tree in her front yard, the leaves on the tips of each branch had started to change from green to red. I just love her tree in the fall because it is the only bright red tree on the block and it is just so pretty. I got so excited because that means as soon as her tree starts turning colors that means that fall is almost here and with fall comes cooler weather, yummy food, apple picking time, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course FOOTBALL! Bronco's Football, Eagle's football, and Hornet's Football. Brody is getting really excited for the Bronco's and cant wait for games with his Dad (only 16 days till kick off!)
Broxton is getting excited too. Maybe this year he can go to a game with his Dad.
Dont know how long he will last but I think he would have so much fun. As we do every year at this time, my Mom and I get to send
alot of time together while all the boys go the games. Now we have another little side kick to hang out with. I am so excited to get to start that special time of the year with my little girl just as my mom and I have while Broxton and Brody get to have their special time.
This is going to be a great Football Season!
No comments:
Post a Comment