Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer and a Wedding...


So Summer is officially here. We have had such a great time so far and it has only just begun.....

June has been very eventful! We celebrated our anniversary. 4 years already and I cant wait to spend the next Forever with my husband! I am the luckiest girl... I am married to the most wonderful & handsome man who is an amazing husband and fantastic father to our children. We had such a wonderful anniversary. The kids stayed with Nama & Taos while Brody and I went out to dinner at the Olive Garden and then to the Tim McGraw concert. It was AWESOME!! This was our first time leaving Tinley but we did good. She and Broxton had a great time playing with Nama & Taos.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE! I LOVE YOU!


We have gone ice-blocking and we got a new car. Ice-blocking was so fun. We went with Brody's cousin's and Dad. It was their first time and I think they had a fun time. Broxton even went down on a tiny little bump on the hill by himself. Dad was right behind him pushing him.
I love our new car. We got rid of our Jetta because there is absolutely no room for 2 car seats in the back without the driver and passenger basically sitting on the dash of the car and the 2 double stroller wouldn't fit in the trunk. It was horribly cramped so we got a little bigger car. We all love our new car. One Saturday morning Brox had to go outside with his Dad and wash the car. He was so excited he didn't even want to change out of his jammies.





Brody's brother Tyson got married too. It was a wonderful evening wedding and Malia looked beautiful and we are so excited to have her in our family. Broxton was their little ring bearer. He did a great job. We practiced and practiced with him cause we thought that he might not want to or do something silly like throw the ring box but he didn't. He walked down the isle and even handed the ring box to Uncle Ty. He was so cute. Malia's mom and aunts made all the little girls in their family matching dresses and they even made Tinley one. She looked so pretty. Right after the wedding was the reception full of love songs, food, and a very fun candy bar. My favorite thing was the cupcake ice cream cones (which I am so going to make) and the fortune cookie treat. I loved the saying on the bag of the cookie, so cute and romantic. I think it would be an awesome saying on the wall of a living room.

CONGRATULATIONS TY & MALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment