My baby boy is finally 2 years old. I cant believe it. He is getting so big way too fast. When 10:01 am rolled around on Dec. 16th I started thinking about all the things he has accomplished this past year. He learned to walk, run and jump. He can throw any ball and loves to play basketball and football with his dad. He learned to say a few things like... Dada, Momma, Taos, Jace, car, cereal, bowl, there it is, Toy Story, whered he go, please (but it sounds like da), room, and blankey. He is quite the gabber monster and you can have a conversation with him but 90% of it you cant understand. When I get home form work everyday he runs to the door go give me a big hug and kiss and then he starts his story telling me everything he did that day. He is very animated and loves to talk. Brox also loves to sing. He especially loves to sing Christmas songs. Well we have had a fun year with our little man. cant wait to see what the terrible twos bring.
I love you Broxton more then you'll ever know and I am so happy I get to be your mom. Your dad and I are so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment