Monday, May 17, 2010

FINALLY HERE

Baby Jace is finally here. He entered this crazy world on May 11, 2010 weighing in at 4lbs 7oz. He is such a stinkin cute baby. It was so awesome to be waiting in the waiting room for the big event and all of a sudden see my little brother came walking down the hall with his baby boy smiling from ear to ear. It was such a wonderful feeling. At that moment all of my memories with my little brother, my side kick came fluttering back and I thought to myself.... that chapter in our life is over, now we are onto a new one... kids. I am so excited to live so close to each other and to have our boys so close in age and I hope that they are the best of friends. Congratulations Mikey and Danielle. You both will be awesome parents. Jace is pretty lucky to have you for his mom and dad. We cant wait to finally hold him and Broxton cant wait to meet his best buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment