Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1 Years Old Today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROXTON!
My baby boy turned 1 years old today. It has been such a fun and very fast year. It made me a bit "happy sad" today when 10:01 am came around and I thought about the exact moment when my boy entered the world. It was so amazing. So special. I thought about the first time he cried and they placed his little body on chest all 6 pounds 19 1/4 inches of him. Then I thought about all his firsts ...the first time his dad held him, the car ride home, holidays, rolling over, sitting, teeth, standing, everything. It has been a WONDERFUL year and I can't wait for the next 50 watching my boy grow up. So this past weekend we had a little birthday party for Brox. Thank you to everyone who made his day so WONDERFUL Here are some fun pictures of is big day....

No comments:

Post a Comment