Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanksgiving is on it's way...

Now that pumpkin carving, fall parties, and Trick-Or-Treating have taken place... it is time to get ready for some GOBBLE GOBBLE! Oh how I love Thanksgiving. But Halloween was sure fun. We had a wonderful time taking Broxton out for his 1st Halloween. He was our cute little LION. Here are some photos of our ALL HALLOWS EVE~~~~~


A Witch and a Lion.
Dad didn't dress up this year:)
Look Mom... CANDY!

We went Trick-Or-Treating with my
little brother who was a Wrestling Jason.
Broxton's 1st time carving a pumpkin
Our finished product!
By the time we were done carving we had one tired boy


HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys were so cute all dressed up! I'm glad you guys stopped by on Halloween, sorry the boys scared Broxton with rock band! haha I felt so bad for him! all the more reason for him to be scared of us.. (me) hhaha:) The party at your parents was way fun too! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete